A participant-driven event comprising ‘open space’ workshops where agendas are set by the participants
A space where participants get together on equal terms to learn from each other, make contacts and exchange ideas
All attendees are encouraged to present or facilitate a session or otherwise contribute to the event’s content.
No pre-scheduled presentations, no tourists. Presentations will go on as long as they have to or until they run into another presentation slot.
The ambience is relaxed and fun. Come in whatever makes you feel comfortable and fabulous
No typical aspects of a conventional conference, such as exorbitant fees and sponsored presentations etc.
Why should I come to the PM Camp SZEGED?
The PM Camp is the most important unconference in project management – open, diverse, and Europe-wide. By bringing together enthusiastic practitioners and learners from far and wide, this is PM participatory learning and sharing at its best!
Who is this for and who will be there?
- Agile practitioners
- Project managers
- Programme managers
- Innovation managers
- Business leaders and thinkers
How do I attend PM Camp Szeged?
First step: REGISTER
After you have registered
- Share the news, your opinions, your expectations, your special interest and topics via Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Googleplus, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Xing and so on. Use hashtag #PMCampSZGD
- If you’re planning on holding a session, prepare in advance. If possible: SHOW, don’t just talk about it! People love to see and experience some of your work. SHOW us some of your highlights LIVE.
At the event
- Come in whatever makes you feel comfortable and fabulous (casual attire, no suits required).
- At the start of a barcamp you will get an intro to the rules and structure of the event. Each barcamp day will be structured into session slots of 45 minutes.
- Contribute and share your knowledge with the crowd! Sessions will be planned right after the keynote using a “Session Wall”. If you plan to conduct a session, get in line and make a brief announcement of your planned presentation in front of the crowd so they can decide whether they want to hear it or not. Write your topic and name in a presentation slot. Afterwards participants will select the presentations they want to attend.
- Feel free to twitter and publish your photos in flickr, picplz, yfrog and more during and after the event. Use all the public social channels you have. Don’t forget to tag posts with the hashtag #PMCampSZGD
- Follow the PM Camp rules!
- The two feet rule: If at any point you are not contributing or learning from a given discussion, you should use your two feet and move on to the next conversation.
- Please do not actively promote your own business.
- Keep the conversations going and talk in public about the barcamp before, during and after the event.
- Photographs and filming are permitted, but please respect if participants do not want to be photographed / filmed.
- No pre-scheduled presentations, no tourists.
- Presentations will go on as long as they have to or until they run into another presentation slot.
After the event
Share your presentation and make it digitally available for later review or for people who could not attend to the barcamp.